My Followers...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

~English Tongue Twisters~





ble tgk blog wanie td br dpt idea nk post pe...


hehe,,jgn mare ha wanie...^_^

enjoy!

1

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.

If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,

Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?


2

I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.

Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.


3

Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns

and thistles thumped and thundered

threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug -

although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-

thousand thistles and thorns through the

underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old

thug thought of that morning.


4

To sit in solemn silence in a dull dark dock

In a pestilential prison with a life long lock

Awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock

From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.


5


How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck,

if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood?

If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood,

how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck?

Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck,

he would, as much as he could,

and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would,

if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood.


6

Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.

My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.

Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?

Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?







No comments: